We let our Fashion Editor pick out her favorite fashion blogger looks from the past week for our new feature Style Watch, make sure to follow these stylish ladies on bloglovin for more inspiration!
1. 5inchandup.blogspot.com – Sandra is pure eye candy in her chic patterned jumpsuit paired with the Miu Miu shoes that has left fashionistas all over the world sleepless.
2. msvintagevirgin.blogspot.com – Vintagevirgin does a fierce take on the canadian tuxedo paired with vintage brouges, tons of bangles and some seriously awesome sunnies.
3. thechicmuse.blogspot.com – You might think that the combination of tie dye, leopard prints, clogs, sequins and a floppy hat would look hideous but Denni really makes this eclectict mix work!
4. seaofshoes.com – Jane looks absolutely divine in this dreamy dress from The Dress & Co. by Hideaki Sakaguchi paired with gold bangles and studded givenchy flats.
5. christeric.blogspot.com – Christeric rocks it in her ridiculously amazing DIY Charles Anastasé inspired shoes, black skinnies, Alexander Wang Diego bag and coral see-through sweater.
6. columbine.freshnet.se – Columbine looks stunning in this chic ensamble consisting of a drapey black dress, divine heels and a deep red turban that makes us green with envy.
Want to be featured in our next Style Watch? Send your name, photo and blog address to firstname.lastname@example.org!