by Sarah Rainer
Although Paris has always been known for its spectacular foods and beverages, it was only until the last few years that the city's coffee scene came alive. These days, trendy places run by ambitious baristas offering speciality coffee keep sprouting up - here's where the caffeine lovers among you should venture out during your next stay.
Photo by Stefan Karlström/Trottermag
1. Boot Café
2. Folks & SparrowsPhoto by VillaStoff
3. CoutumePhoto by Good Coffee in Paris
4. Café KitsunéPhoto by NeverNotGoing
5. The Broken ArmPhoto by Taste Of Prague
6. FragmentsPhoto by Stefan Karlström/Trottermag
7. Ten BellesPhoto by MondoMulia
8. Le Bal CaféPhoto by Sprudge
9. Café MarlettePhoto by De Quelle Planète Es-Tu?
10. SteelPhoto by Steel
Any other recommendations? Let us know in the comments!