by Sarah Rainer
Ceviche, Bánh mì, Moussaka, Paella, Ramen, Shakshuka & Tajine: Do any of these names ring a bell? If not (and if yes, even more so!), you should probably take a closer look at the following list consisting of 10 beautiful countries that are worth visiting for their outstanding foods alone. Whether casual street food or fancy high-class restaurants, these destinations won't fail to impress you, no matter what budget you're on.
1. MoroccoPhoto by Hand Luggage Only
2. MexicoPhoto by The Londoner
3. ItalyPhoto by Passion Passport
4. IndonesiaPhoto by Travel With Bender
5. JapanPhoto by I Am A Food Blog
6. IsraelPhoto by My Name Is Yeh
7. GreecePhoto by Wanderlust Wednesday
8. VietnamPhoto by No Destinations
9. Sri LankaPhoto by Hanya Yanagihara/CN Traveler
10. SpainPhoto by Elsa Billgren
How many can you already tick off your bucket list? What's your favorite country when it comes to food?