Whenever you accomplish something, it is always great to reward yourself. It can be after a workout, a week loaded with work, an exam, or just because you want to feel good. Rewarding yourself on a weekly basis can be beneficial for your mood, and your motivation. You deserve it, so here are 20 ways to do it…Image via The Golden Diamonds
1. Get a manicure. Homemade, in front of the television or at the salon, it will make you feel great instantly.
2. Take a bubble bath. The ultimate relaxation, and take your time!
3. Put money aside for a trip. Saving a specific amount each week will help you achieve a bigger treat like a trip.
4. Go out for dinner. Whether it is to your favorite restaurant, to your mom’s house, or to eat fast food…
5. Indulge in a sweet treat. Or salty. And don’t feel guilty about it.
6. Watch a movie in bed. Slip in your comfiest pyjamas and enjoy.
7. Take time off the Internet. Sometimes, we all need a break from the outside world, and during that time, you’ll be able to do anything, and you won’t be disturbed.
8. Read a book. Or a magazine.
9. Pick up flowers at your local market. This little attention will bring joy into your home.
10. Listen to loud music. And don’t forget to dance!
11. Have a glass of wine. Invite your friends for dinner, and chat with them.
12. Wander around town. There are probably many areas that you’ve never seen. A little bit of surprise can’t hurt.
13. Look at old memories. This is a great way to make you smile.
14. Call a friend or a family member. Someone you haven’t talked to in a while, or someone you talk to every day.
15. Cook your favorite meal. And don’t forget to turn the music on while you cook!
16. Sleep 15 more minutes. Or go to sleep early.
17. Write in a diary. It is so liberating, and very amusing to read later in your life.
18. Organize a picnic. What better way to enjoy the weather?
19. Go to the cinema.
20. Go shopping. It can't hurt...