Snapchat is getting bigger and bigger, and it's quickly becoming a favourite tool for a lot of bloggers. Why? Because it's the perfect way to engage with your followers on a more personal level while promoting your blog. Here are 5 tips that will help you become a better Snapchatter.See original post here / Follow Banging on Bloglovin'
1. Snap daily: Snap often, but always keep in mind the message you are sending. Maybe share some bits of your daily life, behind the scenes of photoshoots, and your process of writing a blog post.
2. Talk to the camera: This can be hard at the beginning, but your followers really like to hear your voice. So talk to the camera and let your personality shine.
3. Chat with your followers: Ask some questions and chat with your followers. This allows you to connect with them in a very powerful way, since it's a direct line of communication.
4. Share your blog posts: Don't forget to tell your Snapchat followers every time you have a new post on your blog. This way you will get more attention on your post.
5. Have fun: The beauty of Snapchat is that allows you to show your true self, so don't overthink it and have fun.Also don't forget to follow Bloglovin' on Snapchat (BloglovinHQ)!