Want to know a few tech accessories that every blogger needs at their fingertips? Read on!See original post here / Follow Fake Leather on Bloglovin'
1. Photography Kit: If you want to take your own photos you need to find a camera that suits you. It can be the camera on your phone; a little point and shoot; or if you really want quality photos, invest in a DSLR. If you choose the latter option, you also need to find a lens. The 50mm is the most popular among bloggers, it's perfect for those streetstyle photos with a blurred background.
2. Computer: If you want to run a blog, you definitely need a computer. It really doesn't matter the brand, just find one that meets all your needs. Some things you have to pay attention are the amount of memory and the screen resolution, this can help you a lot when managing all aspects of your blog.
3. Editing Software: After having your photos and finding the perfect computer for you, you need an editing software to edit your photos. The most popular ones are Photoshop and Lightroom. Obviously you have to pay for these two programs, so if you want to start with an online free service, PicMonkey or Pixlr are great options.
4. Mobile Phone: And with a blog comes all the social media madness, I'm talking about Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, etc; a mobile phone is really necessary to keep up with all of this. Also there are some apps you can have in your phone that will help you manage your blog when you're out and about.
5. Tablet: This is not something that you HAVE to get, but it definitely helps when blogging on the go. It's a great tool for creating drafts, checking comments and updating your social media as well.