Working from home is great on so many levels, but it's also very important to set boundaries between your work and home life. Here are 5 tips to help you get the most out of working from home.See original post here / Follow The Chriselle Factor on Bloglovin'
1. Get dressed: Being able to work in your pajamas may sound very appealing, but you need to consider your home office an actual office. So get up in the morning and dress like you were actually going to work.
2. Organize your time: Set specific work times and organize everything you have to do during that time.
3. Set a specific place for work: Have a place in your house you go to specifically to work. Pick a spot that is quiet and functional. You may also decorate it so that is aesthetically appealing.
4. Schedule your breaks: Spending way too much time in front your computer can really decrease your productivity, so don't forget to schedule breaks into your day.
5. Get out of the house: Don't forget to get out of the house when you start felling tired and sick of being in the same place for too long. Consider taking a walk around your block or grab your computer and work from a nearby coffee shop.