Wishing your beauty products would last a bit longer? We can all relate to that annoying moment when our foundation or moisturiser is empty when getting ready, or when we drop our favorite powder on the bathroom floor. Here are 6 ways to make your beauty products last a little longer:
1. Did your lipstick break? No worries. Use a lighter on each side to melt the sides (try not to burn it). When melted a bit, put them back together again carefully and wait for it to dry. Tadaaaa, you can use your lipstick again!
2. Whenever you think your tube of a cream is used up, get some scissors to cut it open. You'll be surprised over how much is still inside.
3. If you'd like your foundation to last longer, mix it with some face cream. Not only will it last longer, but your skin will be as radiant and dewy as ever.
4. Accidentally dropped your eye shadow or powder? Put in some cleansing alcohol liquid, mix it and use a spoon to press it down back in its jar. The alcohol will evaporate and your powder will be back in its original shape!
5. If your mascara got dry, just put the holder in a glass of warm water and it will (almost) feel like new again.
6. In general, a great rule is to keep your beauty products in the fridge as warm temperatures is one of the main reasons they're damaged.