Last year’s 1st annual quest for the Breakthrough Fashion Blogger of the Year was so inspiring that we just had to do it again. This year, Bloglovin’ and H&M have teamed up with Leandra Medine of Man Repeller to discover the world’s next big thing in fashion blogging: The 2016 Breakthrough Fashion Blogger of the Year. Read on to see how you can win this coveted title...Image via Man Repeller / Follow Man Repeller on Bloglovin'
HOW TO ENTER
All you’ve got to do is pick one item from H&M (old or new, we don’t judge), style a look that will make you stand out from the crowd, and create a blog or Instagram post strutting your stuff.
Then, submit your look through one or all three options below by June 19th, 2016:
- Comments: Share the link to your blog or Instagram post in the comment section on Man Repeller’s post
- Email: Send the link to your blog or Instagram post to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or
- Instagram: Enter via Instagram by tagging @manrepeller and using this hashtag: #BloglovinHMAwards16 — simple, right?
Listen up and lean in close! (You’ll love this part.)
The 5 lucky finalists will win:
- A once-in-a-lifetime mentorship session with the one-and-only Leandra Medine of Man Repeller on July 11th, at the H&M showroom in NYC, including round-trip airfare and accommodations
- Nomination for “Breakthrough Fashion Blogger of the Year” & VIP tickets to the 2016 Bloglovin’ Awards, happening September 12th during New York Fashion Week, including round-trip airfare and accommodations
- Exclusive first-dibs at H&M’s Studio AW ‘16 Collection
There’s just one more thing.
If you win the Breakthrough Fashion Blogger of the Year Award:
- Spotlight on The Edit, aka major world recognition
- And an exclusive Fall Fashion feature in H&M Magazine, distributed globally
Show us what you’ve got by June 19, 2016!See Official Contest Rules Here