Having a beautiful Instagram feed is not as easy as it looks. Actually maintaining a theme can be quite hard, but with a little creativity and editing, you will have a flawless Instagram feed in no time.See original post here / Follow Josefin Dahlberg on Bloglovin'
1. Shoot in natural light: Light is the most important element in a photo, so make sure to always shoot in natural light, it will make your photo look way better.
2. Stick to the same filter: If you want your photos to look good across your whole feed you need to use the same filter on all of them. Just choose your favourite and stick with it.
3. Crop all your photos the same way: Whether you like the classic square shape or the white border, using the same crop in all your photos will make you feed look 100 times better.
4. See how the photo looks on your feed: Whenever you post a new picture on your Instagram, you have to make sure it looks good with the photos that you have previously posted it. Apps like VSCO Cam can be very helpful, since you can visualize your feed and see if the photo looks good.
5. Diversify your content: In order to keep people interested, you have to diversify your content. So between your outfit photos, add other photos like flatlays and food shots.