We all love a good flatlay on our Instagram feeds, but it can be difficult to achieve the perfect one – you always feel like there's something missing or that it's not good enough. Here are 5 tips that will help you get the perfect shot.See full post here / Follow KaiLe Chung on Bloglovin'
1. Background: Always use a simple background. It can be a white table, a wooden board, or something more creative – you just have to make sure that it's simple enough so the main focus is on the objects you want to show.
2. Organize the objects: To make it easier, choose one main object and place the other products around it. Rearrange the items until you have a harmonious and well filled photo.See full post here/ Follow WishWishWish on Bloglovin'
3. Shoot from above: This may sound obvious, but a flatlay photo should always be taken from above. If you need to, stand on a chair.See full post here / Follow Cup of Couple on Bloglovin'
4. Add something interesting: Sometimes you have your photo, but feel like something's missing. In these situations, you can always add another element into the scene. Anything from a watch, a magazine, or even your own hand.
5. Look for inspiration: When you have no idea what to do with your flatlay photo, the best option is to look for inspiration. Go take a look around Bloglovin', Tumblr, Pinterest, or Instagram.