Jet-setting season is upon us and striking the perfect balance between comfort and sophistication is no easy task. To help with that we've put together a guide to aiport style with 5 easy tips so that you will feel inspired next time you takeoff.See original outfit post here / Follow Anine Bing on Bloglovin'
1. Focus on the classics: You want to feel comfortable during your flight, so when deciding what to wear to the airport focus on the basics. Think t-shirts, jeans, flowy shirts and denim jackets.
2. Go for a pair of flats: Travelling often involves a lot of walking, so it's a good idea to wear comfortable shoes. Flats are your best option and there are a lot of chic flat shoes. You can wear your favourite sneakers or a pair of slip-ons.
3. Have an extra layer: Even if it's warmer, it's always a good idea to have an extra layer so you can use it as a blanket during your flight. It can be a flannel shirt, a cardigan or a cashmere sweater.
4. Use sunglasses: You're probably not using make-up during your flight, so use some dark shades to hide your tired eyes. Not to mention that sunglasses are a great accessory to top of your airport outfit.
5. Bring your beauty essentials: Make sure to bring your beauty essentials on your carry-on bag so that you can refresh yourself during the flight. Don't forget the lip balm, water spray and hand cream.