By Débora Rosa
If you are a fashion blogger, or want to become one, you need to take your budget and the price of your favorite labels into consideration. Here's some advice for saving money while still managing to look as chic as ever.Image via Kaity Modern/ Follow Kaity Modern on Bloglovin'
- Friends swap – Swapping among friends, especially fellow fashion bloggers, can be really fun. Plus, you'll save money on that piece that you only want to wear a few times.
- Recycling – This is a great way to get a good wear out of all your clothes. It's all about creativity; you can use the same pair of black jeans by mixing and matching, change shoes, add a neck scarf or a fedora hat, swap the leather jacket for a blazer. It's up to your imagination.
- Save items on your online basket – if you see items you love online but want to get them for cheaper, just add them to your shopping cart and wait for them to go on sale.
- Off-season pieces – Try to buy Winter pieces in Summer and vice versa. With this trick you will save tons.
- Sell – If you have unworn or lightly used clothes, sell them online or to local consignment shops.
- Get discounts - some online stores offers discounts or samples for students and bloggers, the best way to know is to ask!
Have any tips to share? Let us know in the comments below!