Advertorial in collaboration with OXO
This fennel & apple salad recipe is the perfect transitional recipe when you're still yearning for the freshness of summer, but ready for that extra autumnal flavor kick. And thanks to the OXO Spiralizer, prepping ingredients for this simple recipe just got a whole lot easier.
- 1/2 sweet onion, spiralized
- 2 stalks of celery, diced
- 1 fennel bulb, spiralized
- 2 apples, cored and spiralized
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup of your favorite vinaigrette dressing
Directions: In a large bowl, toss together all of the salad ingredients. Serve with a light vinaigrette dressing. Enjoy!
Video & recipe by Madeline Hall