Video & recipe by Madeline Hall
- 1 can of crescent roll dough
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 4 tsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
For The Glaze:
- 3/4 - 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbl. milk
- Grease and line a 9" cake pan with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Farenheit.
- On a smooth nonstick surface, roll out crescent roll dough and pinch seams together until smooth. Spread an even layer of butter atop dough. Add the pumpkin layer next.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. Sprinkle atop pumpkin layer.
- Slice dough in half, and roll up lengthwise on each side. Slice into one inch segments, and place on prepared baking pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes, or until tops are golden brown.
- To make the glaze: Whisk together powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla until smooth. Add more powdered sugar as necessary to make desired thickness. Drizzle stop warm cinnamon rolls. Let cool slightly before serving.