By Débora Rosa
Graphic t-shirts are everywhere right now, they are incredibly versatile, can go from day to evening, and work on a range of women of all shapes and sizes.
Whether you plan to wear your tee for a casual day, or to add some pop to a formal outfit, here are 5 stylish ways to wear your graphic t-shirt.
1. The skirt look - a graphic T-shirt is the perfect casual complement to prevent the outfit from looking over-the-top.Pernille Teisbaek from TheYouWay/ Follow Pernille Teisbaek on Bloglovin'
2. Classic pieces - introduce a graphic tee to your classic trench, jeans and heels for a cool easy chic vibe.DéboraRosa/ Follow FashiionGoneRouge on Bloglovin'
3. Cool Grunge - for running errands, for a festival or just for grocery shopping, you will look cool paired with a pair of classic blue jeans and a plaid shirt tied up on the waist.Free People Vintage Ratt tee
4. Suit cool down - if you want to stay way from the "working girl" look just add a graphic tee, it will transform your whole look, giving a fun, youthful spin.Lucy Williams from FashionMeNow/ Follow FashionMeNow on Bloglovin'
5. The Casual Chic - if you are looking for a casual chic look, pair the graphic tee with a classic blazer and statement mid heel mules.Olivia Kijo / Follow Olivia Kijo on Bloglovin'