We’re super excited to announce that the 2014 Bloglovin’ Awards will be held on September 7 in New York City.
This year, awards will be presented in twelve different categories during a night of recognition and celebration of the world’s best fashion bloggers during New York’s Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.
We want to recognize your favorite blogs and bloggers!
Think you know who the winners of the Bloglovin’ Awards should be? Share your favorite blogs with us by nominating them for Bloglovin’ Awards. Nominations are now open and can be found at awards.bloglovin.com.
This year’s categories:
Best Personal Style Blog
Best Street Style Blog
Best Beauty Blog
Best Men’s Fashion Blog
Best Fashion News Blog
Best Celebrity Blog
Best Lifestyle Blog
Best Written Content
Best Brand Blog
Newcomer of the Year
Blogger of the Year
Past Bloglovin’ Award recipients include some of the most influential and recognizable blogs and bloggers, including Leandra Medine’s Man Repeller, The Sartorialist, Rumi Neely’s Fashion Toast, Chiara Ferragni’s The Blond Salad and Olivia Palermo.
VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE BLOGS TODAY!
We’re looking for a designer in New York. As our second designer your work will have a huge impact on the company and the millions of people who use bloglovin.com.
- Take conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful for our millions of users
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Test and iterate your designs
- Work with engineers to oversee the user experience of a product from concept until launch
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions)
- Great taste, strong visual design skill and attention to detail
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision (not just ‘how it should look’ but ‘what we should build’)
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges
Send relevant work and your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
We’re super excited to introduce new profile pages! We’ve updated the layout to focus on the stories you love.
Check out these blogs: The Sartorialist, A beautiful mess and My Cooking Diary.
…and these nice people: Jennifer Hagler (A Merry Mishap), Carolina Engman (Fashionsquad) and Bloglovin’s profile.
We’re excited to announce that it’s now possible to see which posts your friends and favorite bloggers like on Bloglovin. All you have to do is go to bloglovin.com/friends and start following people.
Check out which posts these 6 bloggers like for some inspiration: