Sarah Vickers – Classy Girls Wear Pearls
Sarah Vickers has lived in the charming, oceanside state of Rhode Island her entire life. She has traversed the East Coast to turn moments into stories. In January of 2012 she decided to share her personal experiences, fashion, and friends with the entire world with Classy Girls Wear Pearls
1.What bloggers do you follow?
I follow none routinely and find myself catching up on a blog the same way I download an entire TV series, by viewing it all in one shot. Atlantic Pacific is one of my favorite blogs. I recall spending an entire Saturday night going through from start to finish whilst snacking on a bowl of kettle corn.
My style is a mix of vintage finds, classic staples, and impulse buys which happen all too often whenever I step into a J.Crew. I like to keep my personal style classic and gather inspiration from current trends, vintage magazines, and New England living.
3. How did you come up with the name of your blog?
Classy Girls Wear Bows was already taken :)
4. What advice do you have for people who are looking to start their own blogs?
Simply to start. There are people I know who would love to start blogging but sit on ideas rather than take action because they are constantly of the opinion that what they have to offer isn’t perfect or interesting enough. Starting a blog is half the battle. Once you begin it is then having the discipline to keep posting and introducing new content. You have to post for your own personal enjoyment.
5. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
6. What are a few wardrobe staples that any preppy girl (or boy) should have in their closet?
A well worn blue button down, Fair Isle sweater, a pair of oxfords, and plenty of wooden hangers to complete a wardrobe that lasts a lifetime.
7. Your blog offers readers a view into New England life, what are some of your favorite things about living in New England?
8. Winters in New England are legendarily cold, so what’s your favorite piece of cold weather apparel?
A boyfriend holding me close in a cozy cashmere sweater.
My favorite pair of jeans, an old rag wool sweater with suede elbow patches, and my grey bow heels from Manolo Blahnik.
Keeping your standards high and seizing each day as an opportunity to improve and grow. We all have the ability to be the best version of ourselves.
11. If you had an unlimited shopping budget, what are some pieces you would splurge on?
Well I suppose a pair of Oscar De La Renta heels for every girl on Earth.
Follow Classy Girls Wear Pearls Here
Follow The Blog Here